Saturday, October 11, 2008

So.....dating...

1. I might have spent the last 10 hours with AA. Hiking, pizza for dinner, baking (really bad, actually) cookies... making out more than I ever have before in a single day. So, point two shouldn't be a surprise:

2. I can't blog about online dating anymore, because I'm not. Because for the first time in, well, eons, I am not really single. Woah. He called me his girlfriend today and I didn't want to sock him, which is my usual response to guys saying the "gf" word. I even - get this - changed my facebook status.

3. I am now at a loss as to what to blog about. Since I think I only have one reader, does it matter?

1 comment:

lanae130 said...

Maybe you can just blog about making out: tips, pointers, whatever. Include pictures and videos, too. No?