Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nesting?

I was putzing around on ffffound.com this morning and saw a lovely, amazing picture (which is not unusual there). I followed the link to this where I decided I share the author's feelings about conversation pits, although I had previously had no idea what a conversation pit was. I can't seem to get the picture to work for me, so you are just going to have to go to the link and look at it. The picture that appealed to me most was the bottom one, with the elevated "pit."

Seriously, if I had one of those things, I would live in it. I would need some wireless internet and a power source, but I would be set. I would spend all day sitting in my super comfy hi-rise pillow room, with convenient storage drawers underneath. Friends would come over for dinner and we would spread out a tablecloth and have indoor picnics in it. The rest of the time my I would pretend to be a cat, curled up in the pillows with my real cat. My boyfriend would come over and I would lean off the edge of my elevated day-bed-thing, and call out "come, have a roll in the cushions with me in my awesome new piece of all-purpose furniture. It would take up my whole apartment. How can I get one of these things?

No comments: