Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not complaining!

Last night my boyfriend accused me of complaining about everything (and I had been whining pretty badly) when I realized that actually, it had been a pretty great day. Besides the normal good day things, like waking up with my boyfriend and my cat (both adorable), it was the third day of my internship, and the day when things really started getting interesting. I had just been shelving manuscripts and stuff, but yesterday I got started on answering reference questions, which is what I wanted to do, and which is FUN! Also, for one of them I got to use the card catalog, which was awesome!

Later that evening I also had my last cake decorating class, which is always a lot of fun. I'm so glad I took the class, and I am definitely going to miss it. I wish I had time to take the next level. I definitely think I have a lot more I can, and want to, learn. And here is the cake I made in class last night:

No comments: